Kill Me Baby
If you have the money for Japanese Volumes, here are some links (Baby, please remember that the links all go to the 1st volume unless specified):
If the manga is licensed in your country, then buy it!
There’s no announcement of a english license anyways.
If you have the money for Japanese Volumes, here are some links:
Kill Me Baby
- Licensed Version (link is EU version.)
- If you want the JP blurays, you can go to japanese sites and use a proxy/forwarding service. We don’t want to see bootlegs anyways.
- The BD Batch, but they actually got (and fixed) the OVA.
- Raws (BD 1080p)
Kill Me Baby
- Full Audio Collection (mp3)
- The raws (un)ironically also contain the music.
/a/ OP Guide (since 06/10/2018)
- Make sure the previous thread is DEAD. Or if it doesn’t exist althogether. If there’s currently one up, don’t make one.
- Screenshots, mangacaps and the Fanart section are image reccomendations.
- Make the subject “Kill Me Baby” or something else related to KMB if you want it to be easy to remember
- To avoid breaking /a/’s rules on threads, do not link this guide on the OP. Instead post a reply with a message linking to this page. Don’t general either.
- Don’t put any shitty shitpost. You’re only going to trigger people.
Places where you can find stuff for OP’s. Not everything is SFW though.
Learn new (and not-so new) stuff.
- KMB Wiki: A wiki focused on, well, Kill Me Baby. It’s filled with information on the manga and anime, with translations and facts. Collaborate and make it grow!
- KMB on TvTropes: Contains the tropes featured (for the most part) in the anime. Don’t click too much, it will ruin your life.
- Kaduho’s Twitter (in Japanese): Announcements and weird stuff. Also food if you’re into people taking photos of what they’re going to eat.
- Kaduho’s website (in Japanese): An art portfolio. The text may not work with your computer/phone/tablet/whatever.
- Manga Time Kirara Twitter (in Japanese): KMB Volume bonuses and the occassional colorpages.
- DokiDokiVisual (Kirara Official Website, in Japanese): Here’s where you should go if there’s a hiatus or not. Pretty useful anyways.
- Comic Meteor Twitter (in Japanese): Useful information and announcements about Kagaku.
- Comic Meteor website (in Japanese): Chapters are uploaded here, deleted after 3 months and then collected in the tankobon releases.
- Kagaku Chop Twitter: It’s basically the Meteor twitter, but only containing Kagaku and Kagaku-related posts.